Thursday, February 19, 2015

"Incisive, nuanced political commentary."

I'd meant to do this a while ago, but apparently forgot.  Here, Tam takes apart yet another authoritarian piddlewit in her trademark style, which is always worth a RTWT, but really it was the simple triptych of political cartoons that she used to bolster her point, that I felt the need to note here--because it is a nearly universal and perfect representation of what might be called portrayal bigotry.

Behold:


Bigotry.

Bigotry.

Incisive, nuanced political commentary.

We all know how that works, of course, but leave it to Tam to find the right images and punchline.

Now, with that done, I can get back to my issue of Penis Envy Today, and contemplate new ways to cook and eat my young.

1 comment:

Tam said...

Thank you for the link and the kind words.