Monday, April 20, 2009

Anchorage Libertarian Examiner

Check out the new Anchorage Libertarian Examiner. Yours truly has landed a wee writing gig.


It's not fulltime work, but it's a great outlet, and it's the sort of stuff I tend to write about anyway (read: I can hardly help it). Hopefully I can keep it interesting enough that people will check in on it from time to time--maybe even, you know, regularly.

If nothing else, if I can successfully point people to some of the other liberty writers operating today (and there are some good ones), I can feel satisfied with the work. If you like it--heck, even if you don't and want to just sic someone on me--tell a friend and check back every now and then. I don't anticipate lacking for source material in these tiresome times, and I could sure do worse than to advocate for human beings, so here we go.

Hope to see you there!

- Kevin

No comments: